Tuesday, February 1, 2011

vegan. pizza. VEGAN PIZZA.

Upon hearing about Philly's new Blackbird Pizzeria, I wasn't all too excited.  Memories of the greasy slices and cheese fries I used to get as a pre-vegan youngster aren't all that precious, but the soft sigh of the 6 o'clock news in the background disrupted by arcade game bleeps and an occasional "YO, PEPPERONI!" really just makes me sentimental.  Soo when I discovered Blackbird was an ALL-VEGAN pizzeria......

 I almost cried.

And of course, when I got an opportunity to write my first published food review, my mind immediately gravitated toward Blackbird.  Brand-new and the talk of the city, Blackbird is located on 6th between Lombard and South.  So Temple students on their way to south st. should stop by to grab a slice or a vegan treat (they have the most extensive variety of Vegan Treats I've seen in the city!)

Read my review HERE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment